Monday, April 2, 2012

Chicken Baseballs


This recipe does make four, and I wanted to get a picture off all four coming out of the oven, but they really go quick in my house.

You will need:

3 oz of reduced fat cream cheese
1 can of fully cooked chicken (or you can use any left over cooked chicken)
some finely chopped onion and celery. You don't need much
few splashes of Franks Hot Sauce
2 tablespoons of fat free milk
1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper
1 tube of reduced fat crescent rolls

heat oven to 350
mix everything except the crescent rolls in a bowl. Open up the tube of crescents and divide them in 4 rectangles. Pinch the perforation together to seal, then fill each with the chicken mixture. Fold up the four corners and press together to seal. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. One chicken baseball counts as a serving. WW point value 5. I like to serve green beans with these. If you don't like the hot sauce it can be omitted. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I'll omit the onion and celery and just use some onion flakes.

Cold and damp yesterday. Skip had to work overtime so I took him some lunch at noon. He's on day shift for the rest of the week since the kids are out on Spring break. Suppose to be warmer tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I want some bike weather!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: