Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vintage Vogue Card



Made this card for a VC Rockers Challenge. Base card Wild Wasabi. Torn layers black. The black cardstock was first spritzed with water then crumbled up in my hand, then hand torn into strips. Flower in center was inked with Wasabi then rolled in black ink. Punched with large scallop circle punch and layered with more Wasabi and 2 1/2 circle punch. Vintage brad for the center flower. I didn't feel the card was finished enough for me so I sponged the edges with black.

Got up yesterday and made spinach cupcakes for breakfast. Then I got Chicken Stoganoff started in the crock pot. I have to admit I stayed in my PJ's till way past noon. It has been cold here. No snow, but temps in the 40's, windy and just brrrrrrrr. Some days it just doesn't serve a purpose to get out of your flannels!

Made more cards, and cleaned up the stamp room. Also swept the floors, and cleaned the bathrooms. I think today I'll just work on more cards and maybe do some crocheting. Getting behind on that. Since it is going to be cold all week just might be a good time to cuddle up on the couch with some yarn.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: