Monday, March 6, 2017

Mailable Monday #184


Meet Dita. She is new doll I recently acquired.

I had some good luck yesterday. 

Me and hubby went to Ruby Tuesday for

and early dinner. Afterward stopped by JoAnns. 

So glad I did! They re-did the stamping and scrapbooking

section so lots of the old stuff was on clearance. YAY!

Can you say HAPPY! 

The stamp I used on today's card came from one the stamps

I picked up. I think I have all of the Hampton Arts LOL stamp sets now. 

They work so nicely with the doll stamps. 

I'll be back tomorrow with photos of the stuff I got. 


On a side note about Ruby Tuesday. They have a Fit and Trim menu. 

I got the bourbon chicken which only has 275 calories and tastes great! 

They also have healthy side options. I got the grilled zucchini which only has

41 calories. I did splurge and got the rice pilaf. 160 calories there. I think

next time I'll get a double order of the zucchini because it was amazing! 

Oh and just say no to the garlic cheese biscuits. They are small covered with

butter and are 110 calories for each one. I let hubby eat them. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: