Friday, March 3, 2017

Snow!


Well look at what I woke up to this morning!

SNOW!

This is the pine tree in the back yard. 

I opened up the kitchen window so I could take 

a better photo. BRRRR. Its cold. 

I guess I shouldn't have opened the window because

the way the snow is blowing it was coming in on me. 


View from the front door. 

Its great that we don't have a storm door anymore. 

All I have to do is open the front door and I have 

a clear view. 


Poor Skip. Not enough snow to close the schools, but

enough to make the school a mess with the kids tracking

the snow and salt through the building. 

I took this photos just a few minutes ago. Its really

coming down. Taken at 9:25 am. 

Was going to go get some shopping done this morning as

I need to hit the grocery store. Doesn't look like I'll be 

doing that. Think I'll just stay in the stamping studio today. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: