Monday, March 20, 2017

Mailable Monday # 186


Welcome back to another mailable Monday. 

I'm a sucker for anything sewing, corset, or dressmaker themed. 

Found this single stamp this weekend while out shopping at 

JoAnns. 

The lace embossing on the side is a folder made by SU.

The buttons across the bottom is from a folder by Cuttlebug. 

Didn't put a greeting on this card. Going to leave it blank. 


Here is a photo of the stamp. 

I'll be heading out this morning to take a class at the Election office. 

They asked me to be the manager at one of the polling locations

again, so I need to go take the class. Which is a good thing because

I didn't get to do that the last time. I just got a quick overview and

had to read the materials. So doing the process hands on will be 

much better for me.
Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: