Saturday, March 18, 2017

Bunny Girl


I made this cute Easter tag yesterday. 

Love how she turned out. 


Here is a closer look at the bottom of the tag. 

Made the little bunny with different punches. 

The fence is a thinlit made by Spellbinders. 

Little eggs were done with a small oval punch by SU. 

I decided not to add a bow or ribbon at the top. 

Thought that would take away from the focal point of the tag. 

I did add a stand in the back so the tag could be displayed. 


It was snowing yesterday afternoon. Winter isn't finished with us 

just yet. It does look pretty. 


Now here is a sweet treat that I have been enjoying. 

Pretty low in calories, and so satisfying when I've craving some

chocolate. I don't like the sugar free Hershey's syrup. It has

an artificial taste to it, but I do like Hershey's simply. Made with

less sugar. Since I only add 1 tsp on the yogurt its only 15 calories. 

The 1/4 cup of light and fit yogurt is 27 calories.

So that is a pretty sweet deal! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

lovemyparrots@yahoo.com said...

We got a lot more snow than you! Probably half an inch that all fell within an hour. For a little while it looked like a white out!!