Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Artist Trading cards Received


Just posting pics of some recent ATC 's that I have 

received. I went to Medina

yesterday morning for poll training. That

went well. I'm feeling much better about the

process now. Two of the gals I worked the polls

with at the November election were also there. 



I didn't do much the rest of the day. Was cold all day and

just couldn't get warm. I think I might be coming down with something. 

Hope not as my friend Kat is coming for a visit on her way home from PA. 


At any rate I was to cold to venture into the stamping studio to 

craft so I decided to post work that others have made. 


Hoping I'll warm up and feel well enough to 

get some crafting done today. 

Yesterday was the first day of spring and we still have snow

on the ground, but the birds are out. Skip filled the bird feeded

over the weekend, and they have been flocking to it. 

The squirrels are funny as they can't get into the feeder and

they sit below it waiting for the birds to toss them a few seeds. 

Don't feel to sorry for them, as I still feed them up on the deck. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: