Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Spring Flip Bag from Kathleen


Look what I got in the mail yesterday.....


this cute Spring themed flip bag from 

my crafty friend Kathleen. 

Love the yellows. Just screams Spring. 


This bag has some surprises. 

The front flips up. She put a message for me on the inside flap.



Here is a side view. 


She even put a pocket on the back! How clever! 


Lots of goodies! Love all the die cuts she put in a file folder. 


Shaker tag. 


Stitched flower card, and  designer panels to use for layers. 


She also sent me the dies to make my own bows! 

Thank you my dear friend. I also have to say that she did

all of this while sick. Hope you get better soon Kathleen! 

Sending you cyber hugs!

We got a snow storm last night. Skip got his snow day. He is a happy fellow! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: