Sunday, March 5, 2017

Punchy Spring Bunny


Well the snow is all gone and suppose to be in the 

40's today. 

This cute little bunny card was made with different

punches. 

The little flower is is holding is one of the stickers I got

at Marc's for .33 cents a sheet. 

And take a look at the designer paper. 

I used some of it for the bunny ears, and tummy. 

Paper is called French Flea Market by Julie Nutting. 

I think I'm going to have to order another pack. 

Not much going on today. We are planning to go

to dinner at Rudy Tuesday. Skip loves that place. 

I think as it warms up I'll be taking a walk outside. 

And I really need to shovel out the craft desk....again! 

If I would only learn to put things away as I good....but

doing that messes with my creative process....that's my story

and I'm sticking to it! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: