Monday, March 13, 2017

Mailable Monday #185


Happy Monday. 

Still cold in my neck of the woods. It hasn't been any warmer 

than 24 degrees the whole weekend. 

So today's card featured Nicki in a peasant dress. 

The coloring was done with Prisma colors. Shoes

were highlighted with clear wink of Stella. 

Greeting is from Hampton Arts LOL stamps. 

Her dress was done with Julie Nutting designer paper. 

I'm hearing that "blush" is the new neutral color for Spring. 

So what did I do? I bought a blush peasant blouse while we

were out and about on Sunday. I'll have to take a photo and post, but

its to cold to wear it yet. 

Sending my sympathies out to my friends. Kat who lost her

grandma over the weekend. Lisa who lost her brother-in-law, and

to my hubby who lost his Uncle Don. 

Sending hugs my friends. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: