Sunday, April 17, 2016

Canning Jar Trim Holders


So I finally got the canning jar die that I've been wanting. Along

with some other goodies. Which I'll post after I write about this project. 

I used the small canning jar from the die to make these cute little

trim holders. I looking for a way to hold trims so I could give them as gifts. 

The small jar was perfect! 

They are cut from chipboard coasters so they are strong enough to hold up to being

wrapped many times. 

I cut some lace paper doilies to go under two of the lids, and one I used real lace. 

The flowers were made using the boho punch. 


Here is the die I used for the jars. 


But I also got some other cool mason jar stuff. 

The mug had a matching stamp set that I had to have. Also had to have the mason jar punch. 

Shown in the back are two rolls of scor tape. 


Last week at Hobby Lobby I picked up some Tim Holtz Stencils. 

My craft confession for the week...who am I kidding this is my life all the time. 
 
Guess who's going to Pat Catan's today......go ahead guess.....LOL 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: