Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Great Find at Pat Catan's Distress Crayons!


I had a good shopping trip to Catan's on Sunday. 

What a great find!  


Brand new just released Distress Crayons! YAY

I was hoping at some point they would carry them but I didn't know it would be so soon. 

And the good news.....only 8.50 per set. These were the last two on the shelve. So I didn't 

get the brights set. After working with them a little bit yesterday I've come to the conclusion

that I'm going to need two sets. They are (in the words of Dr. Who) Fantastic! 

For the card I scribbled on watercolor paper then used just my finger to blend them out.

Then I misted with water. After dry I added the stamped images. Set used Garden

Collage (long ago retired SU), and Timeless Textures. 

Going to be playing with them some more today. Also going to match them up to SU in colors.
 
 

Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Auntie B said...

I bought two sets at Hobby Lobby for $12.99 each. You got a deal. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more Distress Crayon ideas.