Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Misc Flower, Cat, and Coloring Books


I always post photos of my Christmas cactus so today I

decided to share my Peace Lily. 

It has two blooms on it and is very healthy. 


Of course Cherokee was really interested while I was watering the plants. 


And moving outside I got a pic of the tulips that I posted about yesterday. 

They were wide open today. Just enjoying the sunshine. 

Moving on to craft stuff......


Look what I found! Adult coloring books, but check out the elephant on the cover! 


And really check out the price. Only 1.49 at Marc's. 

Since I'm not crocheting anymore I wanted to have something I 

could work on while I was watching tv. Such a better way to use my hands

instead of snacking! I have a nice set of prisma pencils that I will be using, and

also going to color some of them in with a number 2 pencil.

I joined a few swaps and signed up to host an ABC swap. So I've been 

pretty busy working on them. Really excited about an ATC swap I joined. 

Making shaker ones using the mason jar punch I bought. I'll be posting those

tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: