Thursday, April 14, 2016

Mini Cups and Holder


Had fun making this little cup holder set. 
 
Used Cups and Kettles framlits along with the matching designer paper pack, 
 
and Cuppa stamp set. 
 
 
Here is a view of the cups outside the holder. I decorated 

them with the designer paper, and a strip of basic gray cardstock that was

stamped with an image from Timeless Textures. I wanted

the cups to match the teapot. And speaking of the teapot....


Remember using fun fibers? Well I still have a bunch

of them most of which I purchased with the Basic Grey paper. I used

some to dangle from the teapot. I thought it looked like tea being poured. 
 
I'm excited because today I'm suppose to get my order from Amazon. 
 
Got some cool mason jar stuff coming that I can't wait to play with. 
 
Hoping the mail runs early! 
 
Oh I got the test results from my blood work. Everything is fine. Didn't get
 
any flags on the report. I'm in normal range, and the hemoglobin is back to normal. 
 
Happy day! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: