Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I'm a Little Teapot all Shabby Chic


Well I got a card made using the teapot, and cup. 

If you remember I turned the teapot into an elephant on Sunday's post. 

Thought it was time to use the set as is. 

Stamp sets: Cuppa, Timeless Textures, and Grateful Bunch.

Colors: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, and white. Designer paper is from 

the same Cuppa bundle. 


I used the little white doilies I got last week. I folded

one and put it around the designer paper strip. 

The string for the tea bag is just a very thin strip of white cardstock that

I curled. Just love that little spoon! 

Best travels to my friend Lisa who is visiting the Vatican. Hope she has a wonderful trip. 

And...to my friend Kat who is having her friend Debbie visit with her for a few days. 

Hope everyone has a great time! Wish I was there! I really wish I was in TX and away

from this snow and cold!!!! Just how far did we Spring Forward anyway? Personally I think

we sprung right into Winter again!!!! 

Stamping cold trails
Karen 

No comments: