Sunday, April 10, 2016

Shabby Chic Sewing Card


Just playing around with a Tim Holtz thinlit. I used brick red ink and

sponged over the thinlit to get the pattern on the vanilla cardstock 

The embossed black buttons were from the what-knot drawer. 


And a girl has to have a snack while she is creating. What better than a hot cup of tea, and

a fiber one bar.
 
I spent Saturday cleaning up the stamping area, and finishing up some loose
 
cards that I needed to add some embellishments to. 
 
Had to make a Hobby Lobby run to exchange an item that I purchased a double of. 
 
While me and Skip were out it was snowing big fluffy flakes. So pretty. We started
 
singing carols on the way home. Ah Christmas in April! Hoping it will warm up soon. 
 
Planning on making a very large pot of veggie soup today. That should hit the spot! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: