Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Christmas in July Lip Balm Holders


How bout some stocking stuffers? 

These cute little holders contain a lip balm. 

I made one to look more for a guy by using the deer done

in silver. Hey guys need to use lip balm in the winter months also. 


For the red one I used Scentsational Season stamp set with

the matching dies. Greeting is a Project Life set called Holiday Cheer. 

Both sets by SU!
 
For the cut out I used a Spellbinder set. I wanted the lip balm to
 
show through the box. 


The deer is a Spellbinder set that came out last year. Super cute! 

I thought he looked good with the designer paper that

had the Night Before Christmas words on it. 

The little trees is a die that was part of the Square Pillow box thinlits. 
 
I know you want to make these also so I'm adding the link to a video I
 
found. You can view it here

Stamping trails
Karen


1 comment:

Cindy Mitchell-Clark said...

Thank you for linking to my video, Karen ��