Monday, July 24, 2017

Mailable Monday #203


So let me just step well away from my comfort zone, and

do something a little abstract. 

The pink layer that the face is stamped on was done

using the polished stone technique. Haven't done that one

for awhile, so I got my fingers nice and inky yesterday. 

The stamp set is called Shattered Pieces, and made by Dylusions. 


This isn't what I first reach for when buying a stamp set, but

I thought it would be great to use with some of the artist trading card 

swaps that I join. 
 
I really like that the stamp set came with a stencil. You can see that I used it under
 
the stamped layer in pink.

I added some washi tape and a greeting to the bottom of the card. 

Greeting is from a Tim Holtz set called Paris Adventure. 
 
I lost 2.3 pounds last week. Go me! I'm just plugging right along with
 
the 2 pound loss a week. I think it also helps that me and hubby have
 
been taking walks, and in this heat I'm just melting off the fat. LOL 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 



No comments: