Sunday, July 16, 2017

National Ice Cream Day....Many Scoops Card


Did you know that today is National Ice Cream Day? 

How great is it that we live in a world that has

some great ice cream? 

Of course I won't be getting any. Trying to watch my diet.

I lost 2.6 pounds this past week, so I'm going to stay on track. 

If you do a google search you will find some places that

are having specials on ice cream today. I know Wendy's

is selling their classic Frosty for 50 cents each from today through

the 25th of August. 

Of course the only ice cream worth eating in my opinion is Honey Hut! 

Okay back to the card. I used designer paper for all the scoops on this

very tall ice cream cone. I used Sprinkles of Life stamp set with the matching

punch from Stampin'Up. 

The paper is made by D C V W. Called The Haute Pink Stack. It

was an limited edition pack that I found at Old Time Pottery for 6.99. What a 

great deal for a 12x12 paper pack! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and can enjoy some ice cream! Eat some for me!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen 
lost 2.6 this past week

No comments: