Monday, July 17, 2017

Mailable Monday # 202


Christmas in July!

I've been working on some gifts for Christmas. 

I know I'm early, but I love Christmas! 

This card was made using a One Sheet Wonder that I designed

yesterday afternoon. I'll be posting the rest of the cards

in tomorrow's post along with the directions for the card holder

that I made last week using the Envelope Punch Board. 

I've had several emails requesting the directions, and I'm only happy

to post them. 


Here is the entire sheet of stamped paper. 

I have this thing for brown snowflakes. Don't ask why I just like them. 

You can't really tell from the photo, but I have some of the larger

flakes embossed with gold power, and some of the smaller ones embossed

with iridescent powder. 
 
Hubby took me to Red Lobster yesterday. It was so good. 
 
Before leaving I looked up all the nutritional info, so I knew

what I was ordering, and what the calorie content would be. 

Glad I was able to do that and not blow my diet for the day. 

Had salmon and it was so good! 

After dinner we stopped at the park and did a little hiking. I'm 

sure that helped sweat out some of the extra salt from the food. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: