Sunday, July 23, 2017

Dog Days of Summer ATC


Dog days of Summer. Well not yet. I believe 

they start in August, but this is my artist trading card

that I made for the month of August swap. 

I love it! Used Tim Hotlz Crazy Dog set. The

sun rays are from a Tim Hotlz layering stencil. 

The words were made using my Dymo label maker, and DOG was die cut

with SU! Little Letters. 

The dog was stamped on Kraft cardstock then color was added with Prisma pencils. 

So for my friend Kym......just for you I'm finished posting Christmas in July projects....

for now anyway! 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Hi Karen, love this Atc card. I have Crazy Birds and am hoping to get the Dogs and Cats soon. It this the full size ones or the minis? Anyway. Are you doing VC Rocks this year? I'm not on Facebook so I'm not officially doing it although I did join a couple of swaps. If you are still interested in some one on one swapping, let me know😀

Carolyn S.

Krafting Karen said...

Sure Carol I'd love to swap with you. The dog I use was from the mini set. I have the large and small birds, but only got the minis for the dog and cat set I have. Got those for a good price at Michael's. I'm on FB for VC Rocks, but really didn't join anything they were doing this year