Monday, July 3, 2017

Mailable Monday #200


I just noticed while typing up the title of this post that 

I have been posting the Mailable Monday feature on my blog

for over 4 years now. WOW 

Didn't ever think I'd be posting Mailable Monday this long! 

So don't panic when you look at this card. The designer paper I used under the woman is not bats.

If you look close the pattern is different styles of eyelashes. Well maybe

you didn't see bats, but I'm looking at it now and I sure see them. LOL 

Anyway....this was from that hot buy beauty pack designer paper I picked up at 

Michael's last week. 

The woman stamp is by Dina Wakley. The stamp set is called Clearly all the gals. 

The greeting is a Dylusions set called Say it how it is. 

Used my favorite coloring tools Prisma pencils on the woman. She is layered 

on black cardstock then popped over the eyelash layer. 

Didn't do much yesterday. Me and hubby went to Costco in the morning. He

ate his breakfast/lunch at the sample stations. One of the perks of shopping at

Costco. So 100 dollars later we left the store. We always spend lots of $$$ when we go there. 

Got some really good salmon that I grilled for dinner. YUM. 

Later in the day took a walk along the nature trail. 

It was still a little damp in places from all the rain we got a few days ago. 

Today I need to return some books to the library. Then off to Hollo's paper store

to buy some cello bags. It may be July, but I'm working on Christmas gifts. Never to

early....right? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: