Sunday, July 2, 2017

Coffee Theme Pocket Letter


I joined a 3 pocket coffee themed pocket letter swap, and

here is what I came up with. 

The cup in the center is one of those small sampling cups. I 

cut it in half, decorated it then glued it to the outside center pocket. 

Added a straw in the lid. 


Here is a closer view. 


Cup was cut using a framlit, and the spoon I picked up at Pat Catan's. 

The coffee cup clip was purchased at Hobby Lobby. 


The "splat" is a Tim Hotlz thinlit. The beans

are stickers also purchased at Hobby Lobby. 


Here is a back view of the goodies in the pockets. 


I did something different for this swap. Seeing how I'm going to have

to mail the pocket letter in a box to keep it from getting crushed I had

room to add a few more misc craft items. Tried to use only brown colored

embellishments. The test tube has buttons, clips, brads, gems, clothes pins, and fibers. 

Hope my swap partner enjoys it. 

We went to the firework show last night at the high school. I did take

some photos, but I won't be posting those till the 4th. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: