Sunday, March 29, 2009

All Aboard! The Egg Wagon



Remember me talking about Matchbox cars yesterday? Well this still isn't a car, but it's a very cute little wagon made from the Matchbox die. I just cut the base with Certainly Celery added 4 button wheels, and made a wagon handle using a piece of chipboard. I free handed the handle then cut it out. Used direct to paper method to color the handle with black ink. One end of the handle was folded up so I could attach it to the wagon using a glue dot. The egg is one of those plastic fill eggs. I raided my scraps to decorate it. I have a ton of pre-made bows from Home Sew, so I used one of them for the top of the egg. The pink ruffle ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby on sale for 50% off. So I got 25 yards of it for 1.50 I also need to tell you that I got that ribbon in 3 colors, pink, green and purple. Cardstock for label White, and Lavender Lace. Large oval punch was used along with the new oval scallop punch from SU that will be in the new Occasions mini catty. Little bunny on the label was stamped with Going Gray ink. That little bunny is also in the new Occasions mini name of set Forest Friends.
Stamping Trails
Karen 205

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Completely adorable Karen! Just love it!

Anonymous said...

A really cute idea!

Swedie