Monday, March 9, 2009

Challenge Card


Me and my gal friends are doing a challenge. We each put in a single stamp and we have to make cards from the stamp. Kat put in this ornament stamp. I've been looking at this un-inked stamp for almost two weeks now thinking to myself the only way to use it would be to stamp it a ton a times and pop each layer. Well......sorry to say I'm a bit lazy and just couldn't bring myself to do that. Knowing that my other friends Lisa and Connie most likely would also be popping up layers. I chose not to. Sorry gals!!!!
I sorta of borrowed Connie's layout that she used for Lisa's Tree stamp. I inked the stamp with VersaMark and stamped it on a glossy page from a magazine. The page had red, silver and yellow on it. Next I embossed the image with silver EP, cut it out and glued it on glossy black cardstock. For the center I used Circle of Friends by SU. The only things that are popped on this card is the ornament top, star, and the small circle in the center of the ornament. Layer of Hunter Green, and base card textured cream finished off the card. I'm happy with it. Lisa I'll be mailing you this stamp this week at Connie's request. LOL She didn't want to tackle it yet.
Stamping Trails
Karen 208

No comments: