Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Belli Challenge #59 " WHEELS"



I had fun making this card!!! This week's Belli Challenge was to use wheels. I can't even remember the last time I even used a wheel on a card. I got a free pack of designer paper from Archiver's this weekend so I started with a piece of that for this card. It's pink with small leaves. Inked up the Spring Solitude wheel with Brocade Blue and wheeled on the designer paper. Next strip is wheeled on Orchid Opulence, last strip is Certainly Celery. I wheeled the bottom of the base card, then mounted the strips. Stamped the bird, branch and word from matching stamp set Spring Solitude, and added the flower at the bottom and window punch pieces at the top of the card.
I was pretty darn happy with how this came out. I'm in the mood for Spring so these colors really worked for me.
Stamping Trails
Karen 206

2 comments:

Anne Harada said...

I almost forgot how much I love that set and the wheel that goes with it! Great job using the wheel in the Belli Challenge! Gorgeous card!

Debby said...

To cute Karen, I would of never thought of doing the strips with the wheels.
Angel hugs
Debby