Friday, March 20, 2009

SICK!

Just popping in for a quick moment to let you know I've been sick. Hubby was sick last week and he was just ever so sweet to pass it along to me. On Wednesday about the last hour I was at work I noticed that my throat was getting score. By Thursday morning I could barely squeak out a few words. I did go to my weigh in Thursday morning. Lost some weight! YAY! But anyhow my head started hurting and with me not being able to talk I couldn't stay at work and answer phones all day, so I went home sick. Still not able to talk much this morning, and still feeling icky. I haven't gone to the doctor as I don't think it's strip. Had that enough to know what the signs are. I still have cold symptoms, and no fever. I'm going to lay around on the couch all day watching TV like I did yesterday and sleep!

Hope everyone else is feeling there best!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen 205

2 comments:

Kirk said...

Karen get well soon! You haven't missed anything exciting at work. It's getting busier, ewww.

Now is a good time to watch the 4400!

Basement Stamper said...

Hope you get to feeling better, I know exactly how you feel, I've been out since yesterday and feeling miserable!!