Friday, March 27, 2009

"Z"



Not talking about getting ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's. I'm talking about the Z fold card. This was so fun to make. Can't wait to make another one!!!!! Takes a little bit of time but it's worth it. I used a bunch of my "toys" on this card. Martha Stewart doily punch. Although I don't really care for Martha I comfort myself by saying the punch was really made my EK Success. Believe me....it really helps!!!! Label 1 by Spell Binders, Serene Spring stamp set by SU. Perfect Plum, Close to Cocoa, Going Gray, More Mustard, So Saffron, and Old Olive ink, aqua painter. On the scallop border I used SU Pale Plum marker the brush end and went through every single hole. Then I sponged the edges with more Pale Plum ink.




Well I made it through the work week
I don't know how. I've been sick all week. This cold is really hanging on. Still coughing and congested. I'm really looking forward to some warmer weather. I think it will really help.
Not planning on doing much this weekend. I want to stamp some more, and maybe pick up the house a bit. Since I've been sick the house has not been touched. It was all I could do to keep up with the dishes.
Stamping Trails
Karen 205

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen I am so sorry to hear you are still sick. This year it does seem to be hanging on. Disinfect everything cuz alot of people are getting twice! (ask how me & my family know LOL) Is that poor lonely cheerio still on the floor?