Friday, March 6, 2009

Just Chillin!



Well Spring is almost here, but before it gets here I had to make this adorable "Just Chillin' Chick" bag. I found this little stamp where else.....Pat Catan. Paid a buck for him. The snowflake ribbon I picked up from Big Lots back before Christmas. The ribbon behind the snowflake ribbon on the handle is Chocolate Chip felt ribbon from SU. Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Confetti White, and Not Quite Navy. Stickles was used on the hat and boot trim.



Seeing how I've been stamping with lots of un-mounted stamps...I was having issues with the acrylic block rocking when I tried to stamp my image. I came up with this technique....Place the stamp you want to use on the block and ink it up. Also put a smaller un-mounted stamp on the other end of the acrylic block to balance it out. Don't ink the smaller stamp. Now when I stamp no more rocking!

That's all for today. Thank goodness it's finally Friday!!! Seems like it's been taking forever to get here. Don't forget that Saturday night you need to set your clocks ahead an hour. I know I'll miss that one hour of sleep but it will be nice to have more daylight. Means Summer is just around the corner!!!! I'm ready for some warmth.

Stamping Trails

Karen 208

No comments: