Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cards from Friends

I spent some time sewing yesterday. Since I didn't stamp and the sewing project wasn't finished to share with you I decided to share some cards that I have received from friends. Just love to see friends artwork! Love this card my by Marianne. The colors, layout, and how it folds is just wonderful
Here is a pic of the inside of the card.
Another great shape card from Marianne. She said she got the template from Paper Wishes. I just adore the lace butterflies!!!

And this one is from Kat. Love the herringbone technique. One of these days I'm going to make a card using it. (adding that to the growing list of projects I need to do)

Went to Menard's yesterday morning with Skip. Needed to pick up a few more bricks for the patio railing. I also needed a bag of potting soil. Sarah brought me a cinnamon basil plant for Mother's day and I need to get it planted. Will be doing that today. Also going to plant the herb garden, so I'm sure I'll need more seeds. Want to grow some mint this year. And of course the flower bed needs to be weeded. Good thing the weather is suppose to be great this week. Dry all week, and warm.


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: