Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just Doodling


Made this card for a doodling challenge. Stamp set Just Believe. Doodling done with River Rock, and Regal Rose marker. White gel pen used for dots on flowers. The flowers were punched from Regal Rose and Rose Red cardstock. Very simple card.


Didn't do much yesterday. Went to MIL Kate's with Skip. He had to rehang a shutter that was blown off the side of the house during one of the winter storms. Then we had to run to Home Depot to pick up a part to fix her kitchen sink. She was feeling much better today. Looked rested so I think she is on the mend. We also did some yard work at our house. I got to do the grilling as Skip was busy with the garden. I did take some time to ride the bike. It was just beautiful out yesterday. Warm! Got to 81 degrees. Hope it stays that warm. It is so nice to work in my stamping studio when the weather is warm. Not sure what we are going to be up to today. But I'm sure it will be outside! I'm hoping to finish up a new 5" doll outfit. I'll see how that goes.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: