Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pinterest Day


I saw this card created by Dana Kent on Pinterest yesterday and I just had to make it! She used new Stampin'Up! designer paper, but since I don't have that I decided to used Basic Grey Wisteria. I have so much designer paper by Basic Grey that I just really need to use it. Since I cleaned all my "Vintage" dust out of my stamping studio, I'd like to keep it out! Stamp set Kindness Matters, Basic Gray cardstock for base, Vanilla used for Oval frames, Elegant Eggplant for butterflies with embosslits Beautiful Wings. SU markers: More Mustard, Marina Mist, and Elegant Eggplant. And keeping with my New Year Res.....I stamped the inside with the butterflies.

I was busy yesterday. Weeded out the front flower bed, planted my herb garden, helped Skip plant some more stuff in the vegetable garden, watered the front lawn where the tree use to be, trying to grow grass there, took a long bike ride, went grocery shopping, and made dinner. I bet you are tired just reading what I did! LOL Oh and I shouldn't forget, I stamped some cards too.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: