Friday, May 11, 2012

Gold Finch

Today's card was inspired by this little gold finch. Poor little darling flew into our sliding glass door. He hit so hard that it knocked him out for a few minutes. Thankfully he didn't break his wings and was able to fly away after about 15 minutes.
Card used bird builder and blossom punch. Mixed bunch flower stamp, and Tiny Tag set. Wallpaper embossing folder, and pear pizzazz seam binding. I punched the wing twice once with Daffodil Delight and again with black cardstock. The black wing was cut in half and glued to the yellow wing then the feather look was added with a white gel pen.

I carried the hello theme to the inside card also.

It was colder yesterday, but I still went for a bike ride, just didn't want to get on the treadmill. Sometimes I just get tired of it. Only one more day to the Stride walk. I'm looking forward to that. I may also be going to see the Avengers again this weekend. John comes home from work and goes...mom want to go see the movie again. LOL he really liked the movie and has seen it twice already.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: