Thursday, May 24, 2012

Frame Art

So I wanted a little picture to put on the wall above my kitchen sink. First was a trip to the thrift store to pickup a frame. This frame had a picture of a irises, so I had to take the back off and remove that. Then I cut a piece of cardstock the same size of the mat. Stamp set Tea Shoppe (love this set!),ink colors: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, and Wisteria Wonder. Used a pop dot to pop the center small tea cup.

I had some empty space left at the top and since I didn't want to start over (as I'm prone to do, mostly due to poor planning on my part) I took a 4" paper doily and cut it in half. Attached it at top to make it look like lace curtains. Bottom trim for the table I used Tasteful Trim die with Early Espresso. Pretty happy how this came out.


Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: