Thursday, May 3, 2012

Time Warp

I entered a time warp yesterday. No really I did. Let me explain......I got the bright idea to break up my SU wood mounted word sets and combine them into simnular sayings. Like: Thanks, Birthday, Christmas, Congrats....you get the idea. So I'm in the throws of pulling the sets apart they are all over the studio floor heaped in little piles....well some of them were really big.....I mean really how many To you From Me, and Just a Note stamps does one really need? Okay I'm getting off track here. We have to find our way into the time warp so I move on out of it. So back to the floor and the stamps all over I'm making progress and feeling good, but then it happens!!!!!!!! What does my wandering eyes should appear......stamp sets that haven't been put together.....and worse than that very old stamp sets that haven't been put together and need to be cut with GASP the rubber scissors. Say this isn't happening to me....make it go away!!!! I don't even remember the last time I used rubber scissors where are they!!! So as I'm cutting and goofing around with these blasted stamps I'm thinking just how grateful I am that SU now has clear mount stamps, and even the wood mounts are pre-cut for us. LETS NOT DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!!!!! Show of hands....who out there is singing Lets do the time warp again from the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Okay now to the card. I used Tea Shoppe again. Color Palette: Vanilla, Soft Suede, Marina Mist, and soft suede designer paper. Since I still had that word Cuttlebug folder on my desk from the last Tea Shoppe card I used it again.

It was so beautiful out yesterday that I took an hour bike ride, then later I was on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I amazed myself!!!! Maybe I'm still trying to run away from the Time Warp!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: