Monday, May 14, 2012

Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo?


Well these colors together are really out of my comfort zone, but I'm taking a color challenge for Ink4U Studio. Stamp set Forever Young, and word from Just Believe. Used the smallest heart from the heart trio punch, and the small scallop punch. I didn't like the little girl on the swing in just brown so I cut out Mambo cardstock for her dress. Gave her just a little pop of color.

Had a great afternoon with Sarah. We went to Fairlawn for lunch, and did some shopping. Picked out some nice fabric she is making me a clutch. I also picked up a McCall's pattern for my 18 inch Daisy Kingdom doll. I'm in the mood to sew, and little doll dresses will be fun to make. I didn't workout yesterday as we were pretty busy running around and I think I'm still tired from what happened early Mother's Day...(2:30 am to be exact) So today I'll need to get a good workout in.

 Stamping trails
 Karen

2 comments:

Carole said...

Nice blog. For a bit of light relief, you might enjoy this Cartoon

Krafting Karen said...

LOL! Thanks for the Cartoon! Made my day. I better get a clicking!