Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tea Shoppe Tea Bag Holder

Didn't do a lot yesterday. Still raining out, and a bit cooler. So I haven't been bike riding. That leaves the treadmill. I'm getting a bit bored with it. I'd much rather be outside. Soon as the weather breaks a bit I need to weed the front flower bed, and maybe plant some flower seeds. Speaking of planting Skip got the garden all tilled and started to plant. He bought more plants yesterday. Really starting to look like a garden. Maybe I'll find some old clothes and make a scarecrow and stick it in the middle of the garden. That would be fun.

Made these little tea bag holders using Tea Shoppe stamp set. Love this set!!!! I'm thinking of doing some framed artwork with it for the kitchen. Crumb Cake for the base, Natural White layer with rounder corners. Soft Suede with the music wheel. Marina Mist cardstock and ink for the cup.
Piece is cut 4 x 12 then scored at 4" an again at 8". Last section is cut at angle to make the pocket. Layer piece is cut 3 3/4 x 3 3/4.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: