Monday, May 7, 2012

Something Different

Now this craft project is really out of my "comfort" zone. Not a jewelry maker that's for sure, but when I saw this bracelet on Pinterest I just had to have one. Most of the stuff I already had on hand. Made a Pat Catan's run and got the tape measure, and ribbon end clips. The rest just fell into place. The tape measure is to remind me of the inches I've lost. The little heart key on the clasp is to remind me that only I have the "key" to my success. All up to me. It is so easy to make excuses when your trying to lose weight. For example: How can I lose weight when my husband insists on eating chocolate in front of me. Well yes its hard, but the last time I checked no one was holding a gun to my head making me eat the stuff that I know I shouldn't be eating.
Beautiful day out yesterday. Hubby got the garden all tilled and even though I told him not to he planted a few tomatoes. It can frost here right up to the 15th of May, but he couldn't wait a few more days. I didn't do a lot. Just made the bracelet and ran a few errands. Also got a nice long bike ride in. That was fun. Slept better last night. Yesterday I was off the meds, so I should get back to normal with my mood and sleep patterns.


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: