Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tea Shoppe Techno Challenge


I took another Techno Challenge. Love Mary Jo's layouts so fun and creative. You can view other cards with this layout on her blog  Mary Jo Techno Challenge

Used a different color palette that I had not done before: River Rock base card, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, and Always Artichoke seam binding. So I got to play with some new stuff....Tea Shoppe stamp set, and doily embosslit. The background embossing folder words is a Cuttlebug folder. I have to say I love this stamp set, and I really love Concord Crush ink and cardstock. So vibrant!


Well I got to the grocery store yesterday. The grocery store has to be my least favorite store to be in. Wasn't to bad yesterday, went early enough so it wasn't crowded. Always a plus.

I outdid myself on the treadmill. Kept it going for 45 minutes. Felt good to work up a good sweat. Suppose to be 85 today but rainy so I'll be hitting it again and I'm sure with it being that hot there will be a "puddle" of me on the floor!

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

MJ said...

Good for you 45 minute on the treadmill. I love my treadmill. I also love your card for my sketch challenge. Well, done. I love the way it looks like a tablecloth or doily under the tea cup. Great job, thanks so much for playing along.

Pat Baker said...

Love the pearls on the ribbon!