Saturday, May 5, 2012

Still Working with Scraps

OMG it was so hot in the garage the other day, but I decided to get on the treadmill anyway. Check out the temp on the thermometer! Just had to share that with you!

I'm still working from the scrap box. I managed to get 6 projects finished. Still lots more to do with the pieces and parts. How do I let these things get away from me? I guess its a little thing they call life. Something always comes along to take up your time. This card started with the scrap Tangerine Tango that was embossed with a dot Cuttlebug folder. Since I'm working with stamps that never got inked I used Tagtastic. Love that little polar bear riding a tricycle. I stamped the image a second time on vanilla cardstock with Soft Suede ink then cut him out and popped him. Of course I had to have tango party hat for him to wear. I found a little stray piece of Baja Breeze in the box so that got crumbled up in my hand then I split the ply into two pieces and added to the back of the tag. Little button finished off the embellishments. Great guy birthday card. Weigh in day: 1 pound lost Stamping trails Karen

No comments: