Thursday, May 31, 2012

Simple One Layer

I just love these soft colors together on white: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, and Soft Suede. Word stamp from Just Believe, also used Delicate Doilies stamp set. Panels are popped with dimensionals.
So how do you know its time to change your cutting blade? Answer: when you get rough edges on the cardstock after cutting. I didn't want to cut another piece of cardstock so I got out my ever trusty emery board (don't you just love the flowers on it? ) and sanded the edges. Soon as I finished with that....you guessed it...I changed the blade.
Gosh darn squirrel was at it again right into the bird feeder. Why do the squirrels in our backyard think everything we put out is just for them? And after I  put peanut butter on crackers and feed to them they still go after the bird feeder. LOL hungry little things.

Stampin trails
Karen 

No comments: