Monday, May 21, 2012

Shades of Blue


I started off with white cardstock cut the long way at 4 1/4 x 11. Then I laid sheets of scrap paper down to mask the area that I didn't want my sponge to be. Started sponging with the lightest color Baja Breeze, then Marina Mist, and just a little bit of Not Quite Navy. The image is from Fabulous Florets inked with Not Quite Navy. After the main image was stamped I repeated stamping with the stamp without re-inking. Added a white bow at the bottom and word at the top. I love how it looks like layers, but its not! I also love blue anything!


Yesterday was a warm day got to 85 degrees. So we did some biking and walking in the Nature Center. Of course we rode the bikes to Applebee's first, then continued to ride to help work off dinner. Just have to balance everything out some way.

Shhh....I've been working on a secret crocheted birthday gift, but I'll post it here in a few days. Still not finished. May have to make a Pat Catan's run to pick up something to go with it.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: