Friday, May 4, 2012

Pieces and Parts Box

So earlier when I was cleaning everything in sight in the stamping studio I came across a few...well lets say more than a few....the word many comes to mind....unfinished stamping projects. OH NO!!! I'm sure we all have some of these unfinished projects floating around. Please tell me I'm not the only one. At any rate I got a box and put all of these lost projects in. And let me just say I'm not going to forget about them again.
I pulled out this dot embossed piece of Wisteria Wonder cardstock, and two small pieces of stamped and embossed cream color cardstock. Now what to do with them. Since I never have enough thank you cards I used that for the theme. And since I'm trying to ink all my stamps (well at least once) I used Hodgepodge Happiness. The word reads heartfelt thanks that lead me to the trio heart punch to use with the small squares of stamped cardstock. Oh and the scallop circle under the word stamp was in the box also. Leftover from a different project with the Big Shot. Just added some lace, and safety pin with little tiny hearts on it.


Here is the complete card. Very happy with the turn out!

Close up of the little hearts on the pin.

 OMG it was so hot out yesterday. It got up to 87. So glad I got on the bike in the morning as there was no way I would have gone out later in the day when it was really hot and humid out. Pant, Pant, Pant!!!!!!! Water, water, water!!! How dry I am!!! I really wish Ohio would have temps around 70'ish! I swear it goes from 35 to 85 over night. Oh well. At least its not snowing!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: