Saturday, September 29, 2012

Birthday card Share



Wanted to share one of my favorite birthday cards I received this year. Thanks Kat! Love, love, love the colors, embossing and the background doily stamp. Kat also sent me the cute glass elephants photo holders. Way too cute!


Here is a picture of both of them. 



We will be hoping on the train today. Going to stop for lunch, ride the train, and bike back. The plan was to do this on my birthday, but Sunday is suppose to be rainy with a high of 58. Today has better weather. Going to be in the upper sixties with sunshine. So we decided best go today. Here is the link if you'd like to see were we will be going. I'm sure we will see lots of Fall colors. Sarah, and Skip are going with me. Wish John could come but he is starting his new job today.

No weight loss to report, but no gain either. Just maintaining. Hopefully with the knee getting back to normal I'll be able to start working out again. 

Biking trails
Karen

No comments: