Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Techno Lunchtime Sketch #226



I was looking for something to make yesterday and I went to Mary Jo's blog and found this week's lunchtime challenge. Since I'm still thinking Fall I used Day of Gratitude stamp set. Colors: Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze, Vanilla, Espresso, and More Mustard. Love these colors together for Fall.

Had a good workout day. Did 45 on the treadmill, but stepped it up a bit. After doing 15 minutes I got off and did lunges around the garage, then got back on the treadmill and repeated the lunges every 5 minutes of treadmill time. I think that really boosted up my cardio.

Did some cleaning that needed to be done, did some stamping. Viewed the Stampin'Up! website lots of times to see if my order had shipped. Started my new afternoon job, and did some stamping. Not a bad day. 

Inspirational (giggle today)

Thank you for calling the Weight Loss Hotline. If you'd like to lose a half pound right now, press 1 eighteen thousand times.
- Randy Glasbergen

Stamping trails
Karen. 

2 comments:

MJ said...

This is really pretty. I am sorry I did not comment earlier I didn't get the e-mail saying you played along--guess I need to check once in a while. I love your card and your color choices. Beautifully done. And your inspiration for the day is funny! Thanks.

Terry said...

Cute idea with the three leaves on the side, Karen. I like it!

Hugs,

Terry