Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rainy Days and Tuesday?

It was rainy, windy, and cold yesterday. I hate to think that all the warm weather is gone for the year. I miss Summer already!!! I'm sure we will have a few more warm days, saying this with my fingers crossed....have you ever tried to type with your fingers crossed? In a word....hard!!!!

Spent yesterday morning with Sarah. We went out and hit a few stores and just did some shopping. She is still looking at stuff to pick up for the house. While we didn't find anything for the house, we did find a really nice pair of leather sandals for her and a sweater for me.

We came back to the house and had some lunch, and just hug out. She spent the afternoon with John when I left for Nanny duties. Wish I could have my girl around more!

Since I didn't have time to craft yesterday, and as I look around I see my camera is missing... (John) I don't have a picture to post for you today.

Since Halloween is coming up I had to share this inspiration for my weight loss journey.




I saw this while surfing. It just makes me smile!

I'll be home today going to work on some Christmas gifts. Joy to the World....Christmas is only  97 days away!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: