Monday, September 17, 2012

Cards from Friends



I wanted to share some great cards I've recently received from friends. This one is from Kat. Just love the colors and the birds are so cute! Great layout.




Owls are from Marianne. Great way to use the wood embossing folder. Like how she made a "knot hole" in the wood to show the owl stamped on the inside card.




Thank you card is from Connie. Love the colors on this one also. Well worth the wait Connie!

Thanks girls!!!!

I spent yesterday cooking. Made a big pot of chili, some 0 point Italian soup, red pepper hummus, salsa, and I even made some bread crumbs. I'm a lovin my new food processor. I was telling MIL Kate that I don't know how I ever lived without one! Its staying on my counter top as I'm sure I'll be using it everyday. I don't even have to drag down the blender anymore as I can my smoothies in it. I'll be trying that today. I like that the machine came with a DVD. Lots of good tips, and recipes.

Skip and I went to Plum Creek yesterday afternoon and did some hiking. The Browns were losing so we thought it would be great to get outside away from the TV. We also washed and waxed the van. What a job that was. Well I helped wash and dry the van, but I told Skip that he was on his own when it came to the wax job.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: