Saturday, September 1, 2012

1st Day of September



Ah with the first day of September my mind starts to think about Halloween. Made this quick no layer card using Jack of all Trades stamp set. I just love using that one. Colors: Celery, Tango, Old Olive, and black. 

I'm working on so many different projects right now, because it is the 1st day of September I also think about Fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Oh I forgot the biggest thing I think about......My birthday. Not counting years anymore but I still like when the birthday rolls around. Just another 29 days. Hubby is putting in a SU order for me, as I told him that is what I really wanted, so that order will be going in today. Now will I open it when it arrives or will I wait till the end of the month......let me think......you know I'm going to open it! 


It was hot yesterday. Reached 93, and for the record to date we have had 26 days of over 90 degree weather. 

I'd like to put in a thank you to my friend Kat. We were chatting yesterday morning and I told her I was going to go hit the grocery store before it got to hot outside, and she asks.....did you do your workout yet? I told her I'd do it when I got back from the store. Now somewhere inside of me I told myself that the workout should come first. So I did 45 on the treadmill, got cleaned up then went to the store. Thanks Kat for making me think about what is more important to me. Friends are always right, and they always have your back!


Weigh in - lost 1 pound. Only 29 more to goal! 
 
My world is expanding, but my butt is shrinking!
 


Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Karen,

Your welcome and anytime you need a nudge I'll be there. I'm so PROUD of you keep up the great work.

Love,
Kat