Thursday, September 20, 2012

Broom Stick


I had some scrap designer paper still on my desk from the twisted card I made earlier in the week. I wanted to use it up so I cut it into strips and layered it on a base card of Basic Gray. 

The broom was made by using the Owl Builder punch. Before punching I put the More Mustard card stock on the Simply Scored tool and scored every 1/8 inch. I rubbed on some More Mustard ink on the score lines to give the piece more depth. Broom stick is just a strip of Basic Gray that I rounded on the top with the Word Window punch. Other punches used, 2 3/8 scallop circle, and 2 1/2 circle. 

I went for a little bike ride yesterday. I haven't been on it for a while since the bike and my knee where not on speaking terms. Sarah wants to take me on the Tow Path on my birthday. There is a train that runs and you are allowed to take bikes on it. That way you can ride the train one way then ride the bike back. So regardless if the bike and the knee don't like each other I'd really like to take the train ride....that means I have to ride a bit every day.Wish me luck! 


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: