Monday, September 10, 2012

One Swap Done

I got one set of cards made for the swap I joined. You had to make 6 cards, but since I signed up for two spots I have to make 6 cards each of two different designs. For this one I used retired Marigold Morning cardstock, and ink. I also used retired basic gray corduroy brads, and chantilly lace ribbon. I have to admit I really do like yellow and gray together since Sarah did her kitchen in those colors.
And the sailboats are all finished. Yay! Hoping mom to be will be able to pick them up this week as they are taking up lots of my space in the old stamping studio.

Good news the shoulder is much better now. Thank goodness! I'll be jumping back on the treadmill today. (don't worry Marianne....I won't over do it)

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: